"Blacked Out" Sapphire 2.0..... Screenshots....

I don't believe it will work on the X, sorry..... I graduated from ETSU up in JC

submit button blacked out

I'm having a problem with the submit button on some webpages displaying normally while some others appear "blacked out" making them impossible to read. Is there a setting somewhere for this that I'm missing?

I'll post pics if needed.

It's not a setting, its just the way the web page is set up.. I put a lighter color through the middle of the button because this is also a problem when looking at messages in Gmail. After doing that, the text is readable, just not perfect... Unfortunately, there is no fix because each app and web page is different.. I changed the buttons to help with this but I understand that it is still slightly hard to read....

Thanks for the reply. I'm glad to know that it isn't a problem with my phone since I just recently rooted put on a ROM.

Click in my sig and go to my section.....

Sent just before I "Blacked Out"

For the love of God(s), PLEASE update for the new Sapphire 2.2!!

I can't stand having a phone without BlackedOut on it anymore!!!

Psychlone

Coming soon......

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Ummmm... I downloaded the file and put it on the phone and when i did the recovery thing it came back with the same theme that i had before. Now im dissapointed cuz i reallly like this theme :(
What i did was go into recovery and i chose to install the thing from the sd card and i picked the blacked out thing and it went through the whole "R u dizzy?" and U just BLACKED OUT thing and i rebooted right then and there and now im goin throught the bootloop of my old theme. What now?

Did you try to flash over 2.0.2? I have not completed the theme for that yet.... The current theme only works for 2.0

Back