bluetooth headset - Jabra Wave vs Voyager Pro

moveright

Reaction score
Any comments?

I'm getting rid of the wired headset but I want a nice wireless one that does not have the problems most people complain about like noise, and clarity. also, it's got to fit well and be comfortable. I've heard good things about the voyager pro but I've also seen the jabra wave. I assume the jabra would be good because verizon sells it?

not sure. any comments are greatly appreciated.

pool_shark

Reaction score
I haven't had a jabra headset since the BT500, but I have the Plantronics voyager pro plus and the Plantronics savor m1100.

The pro isn't a2dp the pro plus and m1100 are, which means you can listen to music, podcast, etc, and have your text message read to you thru the headset if you download an app.

OP
M

moveright

Reaction score
went with a jawbone ICON actually. I may take it back though. doesn't seem to be volume control.

zacht

Reaction score
I'm a jawbone fan (haven't used the icon) after purchasing mine (from droid 2 accessories) and using it now for a couple of months. I've also tried the plantronics voyager and did like the sound quality, but wasn't a fan of the fit on my ear. If I were you I would just try to find a place that lets you try them on, so you can get a feel for the fit. Than buy whatever model online to save yourself some $.

eg146

Reaction score
I've had 5 different BT headsets and all were so-so at best. Bought a Jawbone Icon 8 months ago b/c it was highly rated and its the BEST bluetooth headset I've ever owned, bar none!

No one has ever heard backround noise or garbling and even though the mic stops near top of your cheek,, it has some noice assasin technology that actually works.

Worth ever bit of $100. I have the newest Icon from 2010, there is an older model which is longer but I can't speak for that one.