Call Log and Contacts totally gone

odrisk

Reaction score
I have an original Verizon Motorola Droid. I placed a call today and when it connected, it went dead. I touched "call log" to redial the number and everything was gone. I then went into contacts and had NONE. It seems like the phone did a hard reset to itself... is this at all possible? HELP

hemorrdroid

Reaction score
First, is everything else still there? apps?

I would reset the phone, then go to settings>account sync and make sure syncing is turned on and your email is listed there, then click on your email address and check to make sure everything is checkmarked in there.

Very odd though, i must say.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have an original Verizon Motorola Droid. I placed a call today and when it connected, it went dead. I touched "call log" to redial the number and everything was gone. I then went into contacts and had NONE. It seems like the phone did a hard reset to itself... is this at all possible? HELP

Go to your settings and make sure that you are sync to gmail. That's where your contacts are at.

DaveDixon

Reaction score
Same thing happened to me

This just now happened. I've had the Droid for over a year. It was fine when I took a call two hours ago. No it has no contacts, no call log. Apps are all fine. I really wonder how this happened.