Camera and picture questions

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok, I've been messing with the pictures today. I took a few tonight of my D2 to send to someone who is looking at my D2 on eBay. On my Droid and D2, I was able to go into the Gallery, select the picture I took and then hit Menu and "send to". That feature doesn't seem to be available on the TB. The only way I was able to send the picture I took to a SMS message was by going into Handcent and doing the attach that way. Is there another way to do it like I was used to?

The other thing is, and I'm sure it's a stupid thing, how the heck do I disable the flash before taking a picture?

Gatorguy18

Reaction score
First: I go to the gallery and then just tap anywhere on the picture you want to send and a menu bar will pop up. Hit the two arrow icon to share.

Second: Just tap the little icon thing to the right of the shutter button to toggle the Flash between on, auto and off.

OP
Vulcan1600

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
First: I go to the gallery and then just tap anywhere on the picture you want to send and a menu bar will pop up. Hit the two arrow icon to share.

Second: Just tap the little icon thing to the right of the shutter button to toggle the Flash between on, auto and off.
Tapping the picture is even easier than the Droid method. Thanks for clearing this up for me!