Can anyone create MIUI Theme for UD 1.0.0?

wjchisholm86

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone would be able to create a MIUI theme for the UD 1.0.0. I love the stability and quickness of the UD Rom and the Sharpness of the MIUI theme. I just would like the best of both worlds!!

I never tried MIUI because I hear it isnt quite stable yet, but it is my understanding that MIUI is not really a theme but an entire change in the system. Therefore the only one who could do this is BlackDroid haha.

Best of both worlds for me would be the following:

1. Lockscreen - I personally LOVE it, much better then the stock 2.2 or the rotary (and I really liked the rotary).

2. Pulldown menu - The ease of having a power control on the pulldown menu really adds a convenience that I think should be stock.

3. Battery meter - The MIUI rom has a setting for 3 different battery meters; Graphically, Percentage, and Top-Bar. Using the Top-Bar option is a nice throwback to my windows mobile days, that little 2 pixel wide battery meter at the top is awesome.

What are the chances of getting these onto UD?

BD has told me he is thinking about including a few MIUI parts in the future, but we will have to wait and see what actually happens here...

Back