Can anyone help?

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Hi, Yes after I went to pickup the phone from the repair shop he said couldn't get it to turn on which made him think it was the mother board and he had no idea about how to fix it since it was so old and if he did it would cost more than it's worth. Then he said he went back to it and it was on. but no pictures where there. We turned it off several times and it came back on each time just asking for the SD card which it never did before so I'm thinking they must of taken it out and misplaced it which he said they put it on a paper near the phone. Do these phones save pictures another way besides a sd card? Pretty sure its a no win situation for me on getting it to work as it used to . Yeah I know silly me gets sad saying good bye to it as it was my 1st smart phone.
Sandy

you can always reset the phone to factory and start from scratch. to do it go to the bootloader instructions I posted earlier and you can do it from there.

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
If the phone quits again and all you need is an alarm clock and camera you can get a new pre paid Android from Wal-Mart for about $25. Just don't buy a card and activate it. Use it via Wi-Fi only.