Solved can't add photos to contacts

RuLEoF2

Reaction score
Hi,

I was going to replace a contact image in the native HTC people app and when I tried to do so, I got a pop-up saying "there are no photos on your phone". I have hundreds of images on my ext sdcard but there's no option to navigate. So I tried putting a few in the internal storage but I'm still getting the message.

Any ideas on what's going on?

Thanks.

Not sure. Can you start from the picture in your gallery of a certain person and then hit the menu button and select "Set as..." and then "Contact picture"? That used to be an option.

I sync mine from Facebook these days, so I'm not sure if the functionality was specific to a phone I had or native to android.

Not sure. Can you start from the picture in your gallery of a certain person and then hit the menu button and select "Set as..." and then "Contact picture"? That used to be an option.

I sync mine from Facebook these days, so I'm not sure if the functionality was specific to a phone I had or native to android.

I figured it out.

I tried your suggestion and it wouldn't take. I decided to check the gallery settings and it was missing. So then I used TBU to look for it and as it turns out, it was frozen for some reason. I defrosted it and It's all good now.

Thanks for the reply.

Back