cant find aokp themes and will the nexus themes brick me

OP
93fuelslut

93fuelslut

Reaction score
So I tried it on gummy, and got stuck on the boot animation. Down loaded latest aokp, flashed it, and same thing, stuck on boot animation. So in lay man's terms, it doesn't work

Sent from my ICS flavored DROID4
Have u tried any other theme?

OP
93fuelslut

93fuelslut

Reaction score
Don't know if it is common knowledge but if ur looking to theme the d4 there isn't much goin on with that, but u can flash the blacked out gapps by stygian studios under the gnex themes section. I've flashed the gmail, contacts, gmusic, google voice, and the mms app and haven,t had any problems. I flash the rom, then regular gapps, and then the blacked out ones I want all in one shot fresh from the start so I wont have to reboot the rom for any reason(data issues). Its not like a complete theme but at least a lot is inverted. I also have a zip of dolphin mini blacked out that install for my browser. Don't know if this was worth knowing just figured id put it out there.

Krooked All Day
Thanks for ur input..but what's the difference in dolphin browser and stock?
Is there any other themes that work also?

stkma70

Reaction score
Have u tried any other theme?

No, but thanks for suggesting I do this. I I forgot how nice aokp was over gummy. Not going back anymore. I I had a thought though. The RAZR and d4 are similar in software, RAZR has gummy ics and themes for it specifically for gummy. since we were able to flash the artic rom with no worries before, couldn't some one flash gummy for the D4 then flash a RAZR gummy theme. Should work right? If I wasn't on AOKP right now so much I'd do it myself

OP
93fuelslut

93fuelslut

Reaction score
No, but thanks for suggesting I do this. I I forgot how nice aokp was over gummy. Not going back anymore. I I had a thought though. The RAZR and d4 are similar in software, RAZR has gummy ics and themes for it specifically for gummy. since we were able to flash the artic rom with no worries before, couldn't some one flash gummy for the D4 then flash a RAZR gummy theme. Should work right? If I wasn't on AOKP right now so much I'd do it myself

I went to the razor theme section..i only found the epic blue theme and a bigdx ics theme...are those the themes u were talkin abt?

Krooked247

Reaction score
Thanks for ur input..but what's the difference in dolphin browser and stock?
Is there any other themes that work also?

I like the ui of dolphin mini better. Its very simple and allows for tabbed browsing. Can't remember where I got this blacked out one at but u can download the regular one from the market. The only thing I've tried for themes is the stygian inverted apps. Haven't tried anything else.