Cant install themes

doublea500

Reaction score
i have the d1 and ud2.5 and i was trying to install nextheme(great theme may i add) and i used clockworkmod to flash it and everything went fine but there was no changes and i still had the default ud theme. Then i flashed the same thing again, and redled the theme and flashed it again the i tryeed to get the renovated theme and still had the same problem. I was using nextheme on 2.4 and i flashed 2.5 withought wiping and the themes dont work. Any suggestions?
Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Wait.....so wers u attempting to install the 2.4 theme on 2.5 ? if so that is probably part of the issue...also i believe sum peiple are having probs applying themes do to not enough free space available in the system....if that is the case u may need to remove some system apps/etc to free up some space.

Im having the same problem. But I have plenty of room in storage. Tried the lunar theme for 2 .5 using sprecovery. Everything said it installed but when rebooted still had the default theme

from the nextheme thread

"If when you flash if the framework does not take I suggest removing all apps from system/app that are not themed and are in the market, like Mapps, Street, CarHomeGoogle (not CarHomeLauncher) and reflash the theme. "

You can also move a bunch of your ringtones to your sd card. They will still work and it will free up a ton of space.

Nothing is themeing. Framework apps nothing! Has nothing to do with storage

K ty guys i moved the stuff to sd card, will theme later and ill post if it works or not

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Im having the same problem. But I have plenty of room in storage. Tried the lunar theme for 2 .5 using sprecovery. Everything said it installed but when rebooted still had the default theme

Where is luna theme for 2.5?

Last edited:
freeing up space worked... i ended up deleting may ud live themes that i dont use:D now i got 10mb leftover. its like money lol

It's uploaded on my main website (HERE) and works great. I don't know why bamick823 can't install it? Maybe you put some apps on your system and filled it up or something. I am using clockwork, but that makes no difference really. If my Luna Theme won't install, I suggest you do a clean install of UD 2.5 then install the Luna Theme over it before you do anything to your phone... Peace...

It's uploaded on my main website (HERE) and works great. I don't know why bamick823 can't install it? Maybe you put some apps on your system and filled it up or something. I am using clockwork, but that makes no difference really. If my Luna Theme won't install, I suggest you do a clean install of UD 2.5 then install the Luna Theme over it before you do anything to your phone... Peace...

Thanks! Best theme out there in MHO!

Back