Capped over Clock?

turtlegss

Reaction score
Hey I remember in Version 1.0 that I could over clock to 11 but now I can only clock to 8?

I'm on 2.2

Is there anyway to go back to clocking at11?

Thanks!

Im using the slayher 1100 on mine and it works great. I tried Rzrs 1100 kernal but DAMN my battery life was BAD!! I had to recharge my phone through out the day and I don't use it alot.

I cant use a kernel over 900 or else it frys my wifi :(

Yeah the 1.2 sends me into bootloop heaven. It won't even load up. 1.1 is the highest I can go. If I use it alot it gets pretty hot too.

but we cant complain

phone sold at 550 , i can clock mine at 1200 not much of problem but will get hot when using radio alot. but thats a 100% over clock with passive cooling.
im sure i cant clock my 3.2 i7 to 6.4 even with water cooling :)

I run the 1.2ghz, if I try to use a lower ghz kernel, my phone will go into bootloops...

yeah

I run the 1.2ghz, if I try to use a lower ghz kernel, my phone will go into bootloops...

i was talking speed. but that shows how the voltages set are a big differnce. i also have to run the 1200 kernel to have good funtion but i down clock it to 900 if i run the 900 kernel i will get reboots.

Dont forget with sourcery you can make your own kernel and set all the defaults. still currently the only rom to have such a feature built in. and only automated process at that.
:)

I can list at least half a dozen other features that only Sourcery has.. i think we should reopen it like u mentioned in the other thread :)

Tapped from my Sourcerized D1

Back