Chargers

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Are those just cables, or chargers?

Might be nice to get a list of cables & a list of rapid charge capable/spec compliant chargers in one post.

Sent from my Nexus 6P

Those were cables

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
If Mustang is OK with editing the OP, I'd create a list of cables & another for chargers.

Sent from my Nexus 6P

That will be the game plan. As I was reading through Benson's G+ I was like "ok I am glad you telling us what not to buy but where are the cables I can buy?"

I agree, if @Mustang02 is ok with it I will make a section for cables and a separate for chargers and will stick the thread.

cynkrzy

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Not a charger but wonder how this will work with the Nexus 6P

You can mount an external USB to Android now ? Been stuck suckin Jelly Beans for too long obviously.

OP
Mustang02

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Fedex- Shipment Exception - Weather. Ugh yeah that 70 degrees and Sunny in Ohio must be horrible for delivering packages.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Fedex- Shipment Exception - Weather. Ugh yeah that 70 degrees and Sunny in Ohio must be horrible for delivering packages.

Yeah Im dealing with Fedex myself today.

I been having issues with my packages getting stolen so I am having to stand by and wait. Fedex is worse than the cable company as you get the "deliver by 8pm". So as much as I would like to run out I fear that is when my package will be dropped off. But I have set and watch Fedex trucks drive by left and right but they do not have my shipment.

OP
Mustang02

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Yeah Im dealing with Fedex myself today.

I been having issues with my packages getting stolen so I am having to stand by and wait. Fedex is worse than the cable company as you get the "deliver by 8pm". So as much as I would like to run out I fear that is when my package will be dropped off. But I have set and watch Fedex trucks drive by left and right but they do not have my shipment.
Yep. Happened to me when I was waiting on the 6P. Two fedex trucks drove by.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Nexus 6P in hand and I feel a guide possible coming about from me. Wow.... unlocking the bootloader is much different.

cynkrzy

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
YeeHaw, I guess Oldheimers is a blessing, I forgot how I done it in the past

OP
Mustang02

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
The google Type A to Type C cables came in. They are made by Foxconn.

2015-11-16 17.54.18.jpg

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I barely even looked at the packaging for mine. I just took for granted that Google made it, so it must be right for my Nexus phone and tossed the packaging.

OP
Mustang02

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I barely even looked at the packaging for mine. I just took for granted that Google made it, so it must be right for my Nexus phone and tossed the packaging.
I just happened to flip it over and see Foxconn. Looks like you can't buy from them directly.