Cheapest place for a Bionic?

slaya786

Reaction score
Hey guys, i'm shopping for a bionic at the moment, and i'd like to catch the best deal.

Costco's are all out, and who knows when they'll have them, though this seems to be the best offer at the moment.

Also, Ratshack's is selling them at 199.99+tax

I was really hoping to grab the letstalk deal at 175$ with free shipping and no tax. I priced out all the accessories if purchased separately, and it would have been cheaper than Costco, especially considering I have no use for the damn extra battery/charger now that i've already got an extended battery.

Its really a shame that amazon hasn't come through with any reasonable deals regarding *upgrades* yet, $250, and a 50$ gift card is garbage, even ratshack has a better deal than that.

So, any deals currently available besides the ones above?

GadgetRick

Reaction score
I got mine from Letstalk.com. If you like them on Facebook they have a 30% off coupon. $199 (minus the coupon) if you're not keeping unlimited data, $219 (minus coupon) if you are. i paid $175 and change for mine (I have unlimited data). Can't complain.

Don't know about the Wirefly deal but Letstalk.com was the cheapest I'd seen until you mentioned that.

OP
S

slaya786

Reaction score
Right, I meant to say Letstalk, I edited the post.

I just looked at their facebook page along with their twitter, and there seems to be no coupon codes currently availible. By any chance do you know the code you used in regards to the 30% off?

GadgetRick

Reaction score
I don't remember what it was (unfortunately). Maybe someone else does?

crxlvr

Reaction score
i work for radioshack and we have them for 199, upgrade or new line activation, plus 25% off accs

Abadus

Reaction score
letstalk.com deal was take20back. hope it is still available when I get mine next month. 20% off.

{EDIT} what is the amazon deal? It shows as $250 for me.

05GT

Reaction score
letstalk.com deal was take20back. hope it is still available when I get mine next month. 20% off.

{EDIT} what is the amazon deal? It shows as $250 for me.

I guess it's $179 for a new account with a $50 gift card as well. So you would be $249 as well as a $50 Gift Card.

giant25

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
Are we sure that an Amazon renewal gets the 50 dollar gift card? It says it's for new lines. Anyone find out about this?

05GT

Reaction score
Are we sure that an Amazon renewal gets the 50 dollar gift card? It says it's for new lines. Anyone find out about this?

Sorry,
The $50 gift card applies to new lines of service only!

Get a $50 Amazon.com Gift Card code when you purchase a Verizon phone or mobile broadband device with a new line of service between midnight PDT September 16, 2011, and 11:59 p.m. PDT September 26, 2011. Your code will be sent via e-mail on October 10, 2011. This offer is limited to one per customer. See complete terms and conditions at www.amazon.com/gc-legal.

Reaction score
If you don't mind a used one try your local craigslist some are new and some are used

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

GadgetRick

Reaction score
I just got an email from LetsTalk.com. If anyone wants to buy from them I can refer you and you get $25 off. I get a $25 credit although I'm not sure what I'd use the credit for as I don't need anything else right now.

I don't work for them or anything. I just bought a phone from them. They did a competent job. Nothing spectacular but they didn't drop the ball either.

If you want me to refer you for the $25 off, just shoot me an email...GadgetRick at gmail dot com.

Low Saturn

Reaction score
I ordered mine the day before launch for the $299 from Verizon with an instant $50 off. A couple days later letstalk and several other places had the Bionic for a lot cheaper. All I did was call Verizon. The couldn't discount the price of the phone since I had already purchased it and it was on its way, but they did credit my account the difference in price.