Cheapest place to buy the Droid Turbo off-contract?

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
What's the best deal you've seen on the Droid Turbo w/o a contract?

With Verizon's $100 trade in offer, I can't imagine you'll get it cheaper anywhere else. That's $99 on contract or $499 retail after the trade in.

Yeah, likely the best available so far. Still, in impressed that it's that cheap considering the cost of the iPhones.

I have unlimited but am interested in turning in my old Droid Bionic for the $100 promo to buy a 64 gig Turbo. Has anyone confirmed you can do this and get $100 of an off contract 64 gig without changing my data plan? Somewhere I read that they wanted you to go Edge to get the promo, I hope not.

I just waltzed into a VZW store, plunked down 661.??. In return I received a turbo ballistic 64 gig, a funky Verizon holster case and a flexible mil spec screen saver (24.99 the best). The rep didn't even now the website said only 100 for a new contract or edge. He did check my storm fairly well, worried because the bloated battery only lasts about 30 minutes.

so you got the $100 off? Unclear

The website says it is only for 2 year contract. But some stores are giving it anyway. I already got confirmation that I could still get the $100 off if I buy outright. But I am doing edge which is essentially the same as buying it off contract. Just financing with 0% interest.

Tap'd from my LG G2

I'm actually glad I don't have unlimited data anymore. I don't have to constantly stress on how and if I am going to be able to keep it. 10GB with 3 lines with two of them that use very conservatively and I am not worried at all about going over my limit. Looking at my AT&T plan past usage I figure I will have at least 5GB to myself every month.

I looked at that phone but no removable battery and no SD card slot = no go for me. Am happy with my Galaxy S5.

Back