CleanROM Professional 4.5

dbrown081584

Reaction score
I have rooted and successfully installed this rom onto my phone and after tweaking everything to my liking, I come to find that the Wifi is not working correctly. After doing some research I came across that this is a common issue with this rom on this particular device. I have found a solution...only problem is I do not know where I can find this file. If someone could point me in the right direction or attach a link to the file I need it would be greatly appreciated.

"If you failed to update the bootimg (PH98IMG) wifi will not work because the boot.img does not match with the wifi module.
The rom no longer comes with the PH98IMG if you are s-on. You must flash it separate and it is on the OP page."

Apparently I need to update my bootimg with this file name, I just have no idea where to find it. Help.

PS I am new to this...if you couldnt already tell.

OP
D

dbrown081584

Reaction score
OK found the PH98IMG download in the OP page at scotts rom but not available...404

Bpowder33

Reaction score

acejavelin

Reaction score
Bpowder33 is correct, your big issue here is probably that you didn't flash the boot.img. That ROM is very outdated and may not support your radios anymore either, since it is from May of 2012 since it was last updated. I would look at the one Bpowder33 recommends, or jump over to the XDA Rezound forums and do a little reading on some of the latest ROMs, the RIL has been cracked for this phone so AOSP and other much newer ROMs like Cyanogenmod, Beanstock, Liquid Smooth, and other Jelly Bean ROMS are all available for the Rez