Clear case for Moto X

Dolly

Reaction score
Just got my Moto X with a wood back, so of course I don't want to cover it with something else. I am looking for a CLEAR case, TPU type material. Any suggestions? I went to the VZ store today and they hadn't seen any wooden backs, and had NO clear cases - said lots of folks want them because of everyone has ordered their phones in colors and don't want to hide them. I have used the Cruzerlite cases on my bionic, and I love them, but they have a design imprinted and I really want the wood to show. Thanks all, this is a great community.

b-jammin21

Reaction score
Cimo clear case. You won't regret it.

I have had diztronic and others, but I have found Cimo to be the best one yet. Adds little to no bulk, nice side grips, dimple cutout. All around great case.

OP
D

Dolly

Reaction score
Thanks, just placed my order.

What about a dock? I use my phone as my alarm clock, so I need a dock, and the one on the Motorola site is $40.

timlitw

Reaction score
You obviously didn't get the air jacket that Moto is selling on motomaker. I got one for my daughter and it looks really nice on her X.

OP
D

Dolly

Reaction score
No, I didn't get the jacket from Motorola, it seemed expensive and I thought I would check to see what was offered on Amazon.

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
Got the Air Jacket for my wife when I ordered her X. Phone came without. Called Motorola, and they said they were out and would ship when they got them in. Would not give an ETA. In the meantime I gave her my clear case (also from Motorola) and ordered me another case.

I eventually reported the issue on the Motorola forums and support emailed me to say they were sending the Air Jacket and refunding me the full price of the Air Jacket! Nice move on their part. She got it the same week they sent the email and she love the Air Jacket.

OP
D

Dolly

Reaction score
Just got my cimo case. Fits great, feels great, I do wish the back were entirely clear instead of partially frosted. I really like the ridged sides - feels much more secure in my hand. Thanks for the suggestion.