Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
Awesome @Miller6386. Unfortunately, we all aren't using Samsung phones...
I apologize it should of read keyboard not browser. And the OP directly asked about a Samsung S5. That option is available on the stock Samsung Keyboard only.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

OP
Duke of Advil

Duke of Advil

Reaction score
I'm the op and I am using the stock Samsung keyboard. While I haven't found a way using the features of the phone to bring up past keyboard items I tried to paste something in my color post it app and was given about 20 past cut and paste options.

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
I'm the op and I am using the stock Samsung keyboard. While I haven't found a way using the features of the phone to bring up past keyboard items I tried to paste something in my color post it app and was given about 20 past cut and paste options.
Did you follow the steps in post 9?

OP
Duke of Advil

Duke of Advil

Reaction score
Did you follow the steps in post 9?

I tried it here on this site when it first posted and only 5 options popped up. (Clipboard wasn't one of them)
But I tried it other places and all the options popped up and I was granted access to past clips.
Thanks for the heads up, I would not have gone back and tried it again if you had not mentioned it.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I tried it here on this site when it first posted and only 5 options popped up. (Clipboard wasn't one of them)
But I tried it other places and all the options popped up and I was granted access to past clips.
Thanks for the heads up, I would not have gone back and tried it again if you had not mentioned it.
That's kind of strange. I'm on a Note4 my clipboard only shows stuff I've posted on this forum via Tapatalk. I might just have to give the Samsung keyboard a go for a while. The slider is pretty darn accurate. Though it's a bit off topic, thanks for talking about the stock keyboard.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
<><

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
That is odd because on my Note 4 no matter where I am the clipboard shows the same items... Tapatalk or a web browser, email, and text...... Very odd why that would differ....

I use copy and paste every day.... Remember that clipboard screen is also scrollable.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
That is odd because on my Note 4 no matter where I am the clipboard shows the same items... Tapatalk or a web browser, email, and text...... Very odd why that would differ....

I use copy and paste every day.... Remember that clipboard screen is also scrollable.
I usually use Swype but tried the stock one just for kicks. I've copy/pasted a bunch of Bible passages ,again using Swype, on the web recently and they weren't there but the TT stuff is

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
<><

OP
Duke of Advil

Duke of Advil

Reaction score
I usally post all my questions separately, but here is another.

Is there a place where I can see a list of all my learned words?
With my kids playing with my phone I sometimes have odd letter combinations pop up that are not words.
I would rathere not delete all because being a Star Wars Geek I have many words from a galaxy far away that get used regularly.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Your personal dictionary should be in the main phone settings under "Language & Input" or similar.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk