CM7 Nightlies

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Where are y'all getting all the Nightlies? I know you can get it through ROM Manager Premium, but I prefer to flash it manually anyway.

Also, is it stable? I use my phone for work so I need a reliable phone. I am on Justice (just flashed yesterday) so I'll stay with this for a little while atleast. Justice is pretty stable but has so so battery life.

Liberty Justice

OP
brad92

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Nevermind, I figured it out. I was looking for DX instead of shadow.

Liberty Justice

razorloves

Reaction score
Where are y'all getting all the Nightlies? I know you can get it through ROM Manager Premium, but I prefer to flash it manually anyway.

Also, is it stable? I use my phone for work so I need a reliable phone. I am on Justice (just flashed yesterday) so I'll stay with this for a little while atleast. Justice is pretty stable but has so so battery life.

Liberty Justice
Justice is cm7

OP
brad92

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah it is, but it seems slower and I kept getting a ton of reboots. I had 7 since yesterday.

CM7 Nightly 31 has been rock solid to me and no random reboots. The battery life is definitely better.

CM74DX

OP
brad92

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Wanted to ask, I know CM7 doesn't charge the phone when its turned off, it reboots. So if my phone dies, it will reboot when I plug it into the charger even at 0% battery?

CM74DX

razorloves

Reaction score
Wanted to ask, I know CM7 doesn't charge the phone when its turned off, it reboots. So if my phone dies, it will reboot when I plug it into the charger even at 0% battery?

CM74DX
yea. your phone will even boot up without the battery when you plug it into charger.

OP
brad92

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score

CM74DX
yea. your phone will even boot up without the battery when you plug it into charger.

Awesome. Thanks

CM74DX

searayman

Reaction score
can you give me the link for the nightlies? Also do I need to wipe cache etc.

searayman

Reaction score
Thanks for the link!

are there still fixes I need to flash on top of this? Where can I find all those fixes and add ons like 1% battery?

randizzard

Reaction score
Can the new nightly be flashed over any rom? I'm running liberty gb 0.8 and wanted to try this out, out do I have to do the typical sbf .....blah blah method?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums