Cm7

DROID MONSTER

Reaction score
So does anyone know if they're is a stable rom for inc2? ?? Because I'm tired of all these nightlies already... they're crap

Sent from my Incredible 2 using DroidForums

Droid Firefighter

Reaction score
Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
Current Phone Model
S8
Nightlies are listed as potentially broken and they ask you don't report bugs. If you can find a ROM that is listed as stable you shouldn't have any issues with it. You aren't the first and won't be the last to have issues with nightlies. Check under the Dinc2 forum and look for ROMS there. Good luck!

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

OP
DROID MONSTER

DROID MONSTER

Reaction score
Do u know of any roms that mite work
Sent from my Incredible 2 using DroidForums

OP
DROID MONSTER

DROID MONSTER

Reaction score
I got HTC sense 3.0 but i can't send or recieve pictures ... It's a ROM

OP
DROID MONSTER

DROID MONSTER

Reaction score
Ok well how can i get my browser back??? It's gone wat do I do?? I titanium backed up my browser and wen I restored it my browser stopped working it just force closes

zachdroid

Reaction score
Ok well how can i get my browser back??? It's gone wat do I do?? I titanium backed up my browser and wen I restored it my browser stopped working it just force closes

Have you tried fixing permissions? I've found it helps more often then not

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
DROID MONSTER

DROID MONSTER

Reaction score
I got that fixed. Now on every other call I get I can't answer because it don't give me the option,it just says end call but it has no answer option. This ROM is so kool but its starting to have a lot of glitches.... And I still can't send or receive picture messages...

OP
DROID MONSTER

DROID MONSTER

Reaction score
Virtuous sense 3.0 and wen my screen is off and i get a call it dnt give me a option to answer

OP
DROID MONSTER

DROID MONSTER

Reaction score
No the one from ROM manager I installed the patch for it too but it just fixed the calling I can answer my calls now I just can't send or receive pictures

Darkpsycho

Reaction score
No the one from ROM manager I installed the patch for it too but it just fixed the calling I can answer my calls now I just can't send or receive pictures

Go into my posted link from before and look at the 3rd post of the topic. It will tell you how to fix it. It involved installing a APN backup/restore app and a file to restore. Really easy takes like 5 mins.