ComRom 2.1 MMS issues with pictures

Tvo14

Reaction score
I been having an ongoing issue with not receiving pictures that people are sending me via TXT. I get the txt but no image. Sometimes people don't get the pictures I send. Any ideas? Is there a patch?
I'm running ComRom 2.1, OTB 1.6 Kernel, EC01 Radio

Jborch8

Reaction score
No issues with pictures or text.
I've got the same build as you.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

OP
T

Tvo14

Reaction score
After some testing it seems to only work if I have 3G data turned on. When at home I typically turn off data and just use wifi, so it seems to just be when I'm using wifi only.

OP
T

Tvo14

Reaction score
I installed Handcent as a alternative Sms/MMS txt client and it looks pretty cool. However, I'm getting doublt notifications when I get txt now. One from the built in one and one from Handcent. Anyone know how to disable built in SMS client in romcom ?

bernardino5

Reaction score
I installed Handcent as a alternative Sms/MMS txt client and it looks pretty cool. However, I'm getting doublt notifications when I get txt now. One from the built in one and one from Handcent. Anyone know how to disable built in SMS client in romcom ?

Open stock messaging and go to settings and turn off notification.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

OP
T

Tvo14

Reaction score
Can you be more specific? When the I have the stock Txt message open I see no settings for notifications.

bernardino5

Reaction score
Can you be more specific? When the I have the stock Txt message open I see no settings for notifications.

Well sometimes instead of settings it'll say "more".

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Nas

Reaction score

Turn off auto retrieve from your original text messaging app. Then I would just delete it and use hand cent