Crysis Status Bar not responding to changes?

Sport

Reaction score
Decided to update to Com Rom 2.0, following Tapout's advice (Thanks Tapout!). After successful install, I decided to play around with themes.

I started with GunnerMikes Red volt, which is cool, but decided to go with something a bit more tame such as Crysis, for Community Rom 2.0 w/ Normal battery v3.5. To remove Red Volt theme, I wiped all data, cache and partitions, reinstalled Comm Rom 2.0 then went back and flashed Crysis.

All is working well, except that I do not have control over Status Bar settings.

My access point is via Menu, Settings, TSM Parts, thenStatus Bar Settings.

All variables are checked, but Battery Percentage Listed will not show, Clock is always hidden, Text Color will not change from white (thought maybe percentage and clock were black), and Alarm will not hide.

I have tried rebooting after making changes with no luck.

Any ideas?

OP
S

Sport

Reaction score
Cool. Thanks Shake_Jones.

Several questions regarding this patch.

1) I just installed Comm Rom 2.0 and am running no Themes at this point. I shouldn't experience any problems installing this patch...right?

2) There is a suggestions that I should try running "Fix Permissions". Is this located in Recovery or Settings?

3) Can I 'port' (I think that's what it's called) the patch from the forum on my phone, or does it need to be through the USB?

4) I also see that I MUST be deodexed to apply this patch. Is Deoxing necessary and worth it? I read up on it and doesn't seem too bad.

Thanks for the assistance

Last edited:
OP
S

Sport

Reaction score
As a note, I have reflashed Comm Rom 2.0 after wiping all data and the like in order to remove any themes (thinking the problem may have been theme related). However, the problem still exists.

OP
S

Sport

Reaction score
So Comm Rom 2.0 is already deodexed. Just need to wipe davlik and cache then flash.

OP
S

Sport

Reaction score
I think I found a work-a-round for this bug.

As stated over on XDA:

I decided to just, run the Fix Permissions in the advanced section of Recovery then reboot. It seemed to fix most, if not all of the listed bugs. Specifically, The Alarm clock, Percentage of Batt, and having a visible clock. But as a whole, I'd say the Fix Permissions gave me control of the TSM Parts.
I did return to TSM Parts in settings and make the appropriate adjustments, and I rebooted after deselecting alarm clock.

If this did not fix all of your bugs, could you please let me know here?

Thanks