Cyanogen mod for d3?

if you build it they will come.

with the dev team CM has its only a matter of time before the accept the challenge...im sure many of them already helped with root and CWM...i dont mind takin a backseat to the bionic for a bit D1 always seemed to have a backseat to the the nexus but we always go alot of support anyway, the D2 wasnt even worth an upgrade in my opinion...im sure people realize this phones potential i might not have to upgrade for a long time (since i left NY no 4g here)

I hope it gets it. Didn't realize that devs had made it that far yet. I'm guessing the recovery is already utilizing 2nd-init to bypass the bootloader? I figured it would be like the Droid X and we would have to wait for a long while before seeing some Cyanogen love.

Cyanogen mod 7 sucks... I want j rummy to make a new liberty gb for the d3 .. or even liquid gb

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

My kingdom for sourcery for d3...but fat chance of that, lol.

I'm honestly pretty happy with rooted stock.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

I would be a happy panda to see Project Elite on my D3. Lol its the only rom i need :)

Beamed down from my Droid 3

I would be a happy panda to see Project Elite on my D3. Lol its the only rom i need :)

Beamed down from my Droid 3

Yeah, how sweet would that be. I wonder what's taking so long. Usually once a phone has recovery we see a ROM the next day...

I have a release coming today (hopefully, if my stupid internet here will upload the zip faster). Just stay tuned!

I'd donate some serious money to see cynanogen on the droid 3!

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

I hate this. Its just bootlooping. I need to fix it quick. Problem is, I have dinner plans with some high level people. I will work on it when I get back.

Back