Cyanogen Mod for the Incredible

hobby31

Reaction score
Anyone else install this ROM? I'd like to hear some more of how it's working prior to flashing to it. I was able to get clockwork recovery installed using the unrevoked2 tool as rom manager wouldn't install it. I made a nandroid backup and am waiting to hear more about this ROM before flashing to it.

cpjr

Reaction score
I ran it for a tick....little buggy and laggy so I returned to a stock ROM.

Acid7711

Reaction score
I tried it yesterday, it was ok, but I'm glad I made a backup and flashed back to it right away. It is nice, but the huge downside for me was that it didn't register all the internal memory, it only saw 256mb of it, not all 512. It was VERY slow to start, but a quick setcpu fixed that issue.

Couple 'screen' glitches of the visual lines and such. Other than that, my facebook worked, sms, phone, everything worked well, it just was those little things that I'm sure will get fixed very shortly. Can't wait till they do!

I personally like certain aspects of Sense, and others I do not. So.....it's difficult when all of them are suddenly taken out. I've been LOVING it with the Pro Launcher Beta. That launcher rocks, best one I've used, for me personally, yet. It's great to see roms finally being worked on! I can't wait to see what this turns into once the little bugs are worked out, this thing will be awesome!

jakemerrell

Reaction score
Return to Stock

Did anyone else have problems with their sd card when they restored stock rom back on their incredible. Mine is saying that the card is damaged and may need to be formated.

Acid7711

Reaction score
Nope....... Sometimes my internal doesn't mount to my computer, but sometimes it does. I don't get that. Doesn't bug me much, except when I mistakenly set the camera for internal storage.

OP
doug piston

doug piston

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
CM 5.0.8 test 3 is now out. main issue fixed was screen tearing. its available in the rom manager

OP
doug piston

doug piston

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
CM 5.0.8 test 3 is now out. main issue fixed was screen tearing. its available in the rom manager

Mine wont boot it is stuck at the boot animation with the install of the new CM 5.0.8 test 3
i would get back into recovery and restore to your old setup. then redo the dl and try to apply again. also dont forget wipe data/cache

Last edited:
OP
doug piston

doug piston

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

jtpstealth

Reaction score
I tried the first version a couple days ago and it kept sticking at the boot screen. So I went back to stock. Saw the new update and tried to download from rom mgr, but it keeps saying "corrupt zip file" and will not download. Looks like I'm stuck waiting again. :(

givmedew

Reaction score
Ok question... Anyone have a link to the thread that has the rom files available for download. I do not see the incredible listed on the cyanogenmod website. I know someone posted a link for test1 on this thread but they are already on test3.

I keep getting an error trying to download through Rom Manager Premium

Hugzankissez

Reaction score
Does anybody know if having cyanogen 7 on your incredible can still be flashed to houdini/Metropcs???