cyanogen themed wallpaper

chadsville

Reaction score
I'm a graphic designer and I recently created artwork for the Ultimate Droid rom. Because of the recent events, I've decided to switch to Koush's rom for good. Here is a wallpaper that I designed for ultimate droid but reworked it with the cyanogen logo (I really didn't want my work to go to waste).

If anyone wants to include this in a theme simply credit "chadsville".
If anyone knows the name of the cyanogen logo creator, I would like to credit them as well.

cyan1.png

Last edited:
V

verian

I'm sure there's someone that could make it a live wallpaper, hopefully their reading too. I really like that wallpaper great job.

P3Droid

Reaction score
I'm a graphic designer and I recently created artwork for the Ultimate Droid rom. Because of the recent events, I've decided to switch to Koush's rom for good. Here is a wallpaper that I designed for ultimate droid but reworked it with the cyanogen logo (I really didn't want my work to go to waste).

If anyone wants to include this in a theme simply credit "chadsville".
If anyone knows the name of the cyanogen logo creator, I would like to credit them as well.

cyan1.png

Okay I'm convinced I'm going to turn this into a live wallpaper for CM, should be done later tonite