D1-Miui.us-1.5.13 - Dual Release

kamisan

Reaction score
Kohi, you must see listen to Sempi

Yep chinese on some., but regular name shows.

Is anyone else getting Chinese characters on the caller ID when a call comes in? Not a huge deal as it still displays the name.

also THANK YOU DEVS, PORT DEVS, TWEAK DEVS etc. This has been my smoothest running GB MIUI to date. I have 3 partitions (main, one for apps and one for swap) and Rom manager does not like it, RZR works great though. Mixed the them with TP4BAMA's galaxy, the Kobalt, and Iphone themes. Kobalt lock and notification bar, iphone icons, and galaxy all the rest of the way. I use links2SD for 2nd partition to hold apps (works great and it loads the script so your device sees all the partitions) use swapper for the swap partition and auto mem manager to adjust memory and set app priority so music never dies while I text and read emails. This build has had 30MB free after I junk it up and 67-70 free after an app kill.

Attachments

• 20110517_230550.jpg
    20110517_230550.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 443

Laur3nNewm4n

Reaction score
My ROM update process is to download the .zip with the actual ROM, and then try to find an ERI edit .zip that removes Verizon Wireless from the status bar. I usually back up apps with the MIUI backup tool. Then, I do a Nandroid backup of my current ROM. Sometimes I'll wipe data and cache, sometimes not, and then I install the ROM .zip with Clockworkmod. I don't usually use ROM Manager, because whenever I'd tried recently, the install will hang up for hours, and I have to manually go into Clockworkmod and apply the .zip. Then, I let it reboot, and usually it won't go the first time, so I just battery pull, turn it on, and it works. I haven't ever NOT been able to get the ROM up after that second boot, so I haven't had to restore a Nandroid yet with MIUI.

Cannot get any of 1.5.6 or 1.15.13 install. it never happened to me before.
Droid is freezes on "M" logo forever until i remove battery.

been flashing with ROM Manager all ROM's until now. Data and Cache wiped; Dalvik Cache wiped.

Will try to rename to update.zip and flash from Recovery.

Will welcome any other suggestions.

thanks.

Just as an anecdotal experience, the first boot after being in ClockworkMod to install the .zip, it hangs on the boot animation and I have to do a battery pull and reboot - the second time it always works the whole way through.

Did you do nandroid restore after first time, right?

Laur3nNewm4n

Reaction score
I have noticed that where it would say "X seconds" ago, it's Chinese. As soon as the length of time that passes is where it would say "X minutes" ago, it's English again. It does this in both the calls and the SMS apps.

Is anyone else getting Chinese characters on the caller ID when a call comes in? Not a huge deal as it still displays the name.

A.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Reaction score
Anybody having issues with calls? I can't hear anything when I try to pick up or make a call. If I reboot I can make one call before it starts doing it again. Very frustating, any ideas anyone? Already tried fixing permissions and clearing the dialer data.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

bsm471

Reaction score
If your having issues with calls, go to call settings and inable third party support... reboot... and it should work after that

Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestions guys. I'll try the third party thing first as I am hoping that will help with extreme battery drain caused by 11 minutes of "Voice Calls".

ZaChYmO

Reaction score
If your having issues with calls, go to call settings and inable third party support... reboot... and it should work after that

Thx for suggestion! xD

lithoman

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Turbo
Rom running great.... I am missing the news and weather widget. Anyone else?

doublea500

Reaction score
in t4bamas sexified one, i can not see my notifications (Color of the font)

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
in t4bamas sexified one, i can not see my notifications (Color of the font)

Did you apply the dark blue remix theme along with it?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

zmaster

Reaction score
Rom running great.... I am missing the news and weather widget. Anyone else?

yes, i am missing the genie.widget very much if this is what you mean.

FYI a new version is out.

Also, yea I think they have been skipping the genie APK for a while now...

is new version on the Market? i have the app from the Web, genie.geniewidget.apk, but cannot install it being on MIUI 1.4 and later versions. i just keep it on /sdcard for some reason or another.
can you past a link?..
thank you