D2 Ultra Crystal Film

dLi

Reaction score
Hey guys! My friend owns the Steinheil Ultra Crystal protection film except it's suited for her Apple iPhone 4. By observing her usage, I have finally made up my mind in purchasing the exact Steinheil Ultra Crystal protection film for my Droid 2 myself. I applied it onto my D2 a few days ago and I love its screen clarity! I can’t even tell if the film is on my phone. The film is made a little smaller than the screen; therefore, I didn't have any problems with the piece being too big for its size. I am pretty impressed with the Ultra Crystal film on my D2 as I was with the film on my friend’s iPhone 4. I'm hoping it will last long and protect my screen from scratches. The cost is $13.99 – the same as it’s charged for iPhones.
SGP Steinheil Screen Protection Film for Motorola Droid 2 (A955) [Verizon] - Ultra Crystal

Just bought this as well! I hope it lives up to what your saying. Was it hard to get the bubbles out?

Do you know if this would fit on the Droid 1? The screen sizes look the same but I wasn't sure. The manufacturer doesn't have the Ultra Crystal listed for the droid 1 so I was hoping the Droid 2 model would fit the original droid.

Seriously, I've had a Droid since day 1 and never scratched it.
Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Back