[ROM] DC13 Final D1 build

i installed this and put the nextang theme. i ran the v6 supercharger script and im still getting pretty bad battery life. New to DC and i was wondering if my 6am (100%) - 2:30 pm (dead) is abnormal.
thanks

id say normal, not heavy

is that unusual? im coming from cush2push's cushzero 2.3.7 rom which i was getting about 20~ hours of battery life

Last edited:
When I used DC12 on my D1 I was into 12-13 hours easy. With a 1.25 year old battery.

When I used DC12 on my D1 I was into 12-13 hours easy. With a 1.25 year old battery.

i just bought a new battery off of amazon, so im thinking its something else. i did some prop mods but nothing crazy. seems odd that my phone dies in my pocket in a few hours of barely being used....

Overclocked? Kernel?

raidzero at 600

i think i found what the problem was, in the supercharger script i set it on too high of HP settings for the ram. i just now reset it and i will see how it preforms

so the changing to Supercharger script seems to have helped a little bit.... but im still seeing quite a bit of battery drain. not sure if what im seeing is usual or not because of what i saw while using CushZero ROM.

i came back to Froyo to make my phone more snappy (which seems to have happened) and also to -hopefully- increase battery life. but it seems like the latter has not been achieved.

is this just me or is this normal: i pulled my phone off the charger this morning at 7:10 and it has mostly been in my pocket and is now at 50%

thanks for the help, its too bad that this ROM is no longer being updated, i really like what i see!

Do you have a screen off setting? I used to have a kernel set to 250 screen off and 850 max and it ran very well. I never used supercharger so I can't comment on anything that's doing.

Sent from the best 3G phone on Verizon.

Somethings killing your battery and fast. I have a nice kernel I made and ran always its on my server... see that post. Its 250-800summer2

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Been running DC13 for a few days now and my battery with medium usage in a day only goes down 30 to 40% (at end of day have 70 to 60% left) , you have a app searching for signal Wi-Fi/Cell (signal related drain will suck battery fast) or a bad battery (even though new) or governor setting.
Stock kernel 500 min-800 max clock speed .

Update; now using P3Droid Lv250-1.25 kernel , "Interactive" governor [500-1000] and getting better battery even still.

Last edited:
Back