Dead forum?

ToddClark

Reaction score
Is the G3 that good of a phone that there are virtually no complaints with it? If so, i'm glad i picked one up this weekend. Have been on the S4 Sammy for the last 2 years and wanted to try something different. So far, ive got no complaints with the phone at all, myself. Glad i made the switch! I just hope it holds up as well as the S4 did.

I came from a S3, so a much bigger leap. Wasn't too hard to impress me. I did get my wife a G2 so I based most of my standard of expectation from it. There are things here and there that are usually easy to overcome. But all in all it s a very solid phone. I get good battery life. Great to look at. I see the newer phones but I don't really feel the need to upgrade anytime soon, plus I am sheltering my unlimited as long as possible.

I went from an S4 to the G3. never had a single issue.

Welcome back to the dark side. Now first things first, you may want to change that avatar.

S6 in your future?
uploadfromtaptalk1428097140249.png

I was torn between a G3 and Note4, the photo save speed with the flash on was the deciding factor. Other than the s pen, which the G3 doesn't have, and the above mentioned they were both equally good devices and I actually prefer the power button on the back from days with my G2.

S6? S6? You know I hate all things Samsung. I like my avatar. I'll think about it. ;)

S6? S6? You know I hate all things Samsung. I like my avatar. I'll think about it. ;)
Just messing with you about the avatar.

I asked because one of the first devices apple users gravitate to is Samsung. When I finally converted my brother and a few others that was the devices they felt at home with.

I would recommend the nexus 6, but as much as I love the device I have to admit the camera is not on par with Samsung or apple but it has a better radio and signal strength than Samsung.

Just messing with you about the avatar.

I asked because one of the first devices apple users gravitate to is Samsung. When I finally converted my brother and a few others that was the devices they felt at home with.

I would recommend the nexus 6, but as much as I love the device I have to admit the camera is not on par with Samsung or apple but it has a better radio and signal strength than Samsung.
I didn't even catch that you aren't FoxKat. Lol. Foxcat knows I'm an android guy. Sorry. Somehow I missed that I wasn't talking to Fox. You don't know my Sammy hatred. ;)

Lol! PC and I are somewhat interchangeable.

Back