[DEAL ALERT] Get a Free Wireless Charging Pad From Samsung

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
wireless-charging2.png

When you register your qualifying card on Samsung Pay on your Galaxy S6, S6 edge, S6 edge+ or Note5
Now for a limited time only, activate Samsung Pay on your Galaxy S6, S6 edge, S6 edge+ or Note5 with your Samsung Account ID and register a qualifying card with Samsung Pay, and receive a free Wireless Charging Pad.‡ Offer expires 11/08/2015. Not all credit or debit cards are compatible with Samsung Pay. Your card must be compatible with Samsung Pay in order for you to register it with Samsung Pay and qualify for this offer. See Terms & Conditions for additional details.

It's a great deal if you have a qualifying phone and credit card.

You can register HERE for your free Wireless Charging Pad.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Thanks. Just sent this to a couple people with Galaxy S6's.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
For those with Wells Fargo, don't even bother, it's not a recognized supporter of Samsung Pay :(

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
For those with Wells Fargo, don't even bother, it's not a recognized supporter of Samsung Pay :(
Looks like they don't want ever be either.

Banks working on being Samsung pay compatible

Chase, PNC Bank, TD Bank, SunTrust, Fifth Third Bank, Key Bank, Silicon Valley Bank, Security Service Federal Credit Union, Navy Federal Credit Union, Virginia Credit Union, Associated Bank, Randolph Brooks Federal Credit Union and People’s United Bank.

Dark Lazer

Reaction score
I did this back when it was posted in: Free Wireless Charger or Wallet Case For Adding A Card To Samsung Pay! | Android Forum at DroidForums.net

I have Wells Fargo, but luckily I have an American Express credit card that I used. As an update, I just BARELY got my wireless charger yesterday. Took about 5 weeks. Was hoping the chargers were working better now, as I had purchased one on release with my Note 5 and it has this issue where it'll randomly stop charging. I returned it a couple of days after. This one has the same problem, but atleast it was free.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I'm with @Dark Lazer , got mine a couple days ago. As for it stopping the charge, I think placement is very key. Some mornings I will wake up and the phone will be 100% and then charger is green. Others it will be flashing blue and the phone is around 95%.

I think it has to be dead on to trickle charger once it hits 100%, but I could be wrong. Keep playing with it, I use it every night and it works most of the time. Now I have one for the kitchen too, love the wireless charging. One of these days I will grab one of the quick wireless chargers.

Dark Lazer

Reaction score
Today was my first night charging my phone on it while I slept. I woke up at around 3:30 a.m. to a flashing blue light. I removed the phone and placed it back on the charger. A couple of hours I noticed it happened again, but I happened to check and my phone was at 100% so it wasn't a big deal. Now the charger is continuously flashing blue without the phone on it. These things are finicky!

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Today was my first night charging my phone on it while I slept. I woke up at around 3:30 a.m. to a flashing blue light. I removed the phone and placed it back on the charger. A couple of hours I noticed it happened again, but I happened to check and my phone was at 100% so it wasn't a big deal. Now the charger is continuously flashing blue without the phone on it. These things are finicky!

I have seen that too. Had to pull the power plug on the charger. I agree, weird stuff with it.

Holyeffenwow

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 5
Says citi cards are supported but my sears card (which is through citi bank) won't register. Going to give up on samsung pay at this point and uninstall the app

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk