Deleted alarm still goes off.

chriskern97

Reaction score
Hello. I have a moto droid 1. I have deleted ALL of my alarms set on the stock clock/alarm app. They still sound at the same time. I have tried resetting for the same time and deleting, but now it goes off twice at the same time. I fear adding any more b/c I am afraid I will not be able to stop them. Does anyone know of a file where the alarms are stored? Can i delete the file? Can i edit it? Please help - my wife is about to kill me, my phone, or kick me out of the bedroom until this is resolved. :) Thanks.

Genetic Droid

Reaction score
What u can do for now is set the alarm settings so when the phone is silent so is the alarm... no clue on alarm files...

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
when changing roms, i didnt delete one i had set and when i got to the new rom, it would go off and i couldnt do anything about it.

Id try a factory reset if its that annoying (id imagine it is)

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I suggest a factory data reset. If you are having an issue such as you describe, that would be the sure way to fix it. Probably clear up some other items on your phone as well too.

To do a factory data reset go to your settings/privacy/factory data reset. You will lose your unpaid apps and any data you have on the Droid but your paid apps will be waiting for you in the Market. And of course you will have to sign into your phone again.