Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Makes ya wonder what Christmas morning is like in Evan Blass' house! His family probably knew what they were getting for Christmas right after Halloween. LOL!

S5 tap'n

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Makes ya wonder what Christmas morning is like in Evan Blass' house! His family probably knew what they were getting for Christmas right after Halloween. LOL!

S5 tap'n
Too funny!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Watching the keynote now.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
This feels like back in school when we had to watch a history film. Once the lights went out so did I. Well right now I'm already nodding off.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I know I am repeating myself but do they have a version that come in less bezel?

Oh and duo pre-installed, yuck.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I just pre ordered a Google Home. What the heck? For $129 I want to see what it sounds like and what all it can do. Estimated delivery: 8 November.

I do agree that the whole demo could have been better.

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
I'm totally not impressed with the Pixel phones.... total disappointment

From The Sexy Note 7♡

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I just pre ordered a Google Home. What the heck? For $129 I want to see what it sounds like and what all it can do. Estimated delivery: 8 November.

I do agree that the whole demo could have been better.

Looking forward to reading your thoughts on it.

I have to admit, I wasn't interested in the Echo at any point, but Ghome has me intrigued.

Only thing I wonder about is, will it recognize different users? Ie, we have a family plan for Google Music. Will it know my wife is requesting certain music to play and take that into account for her recommendations and such and will it do the same for me?

With the ability to cast by voice to the TV, will it know that my stepson isn't allowed to watch shows of a certain rating?

Google Wifi is the answer to a problem that many people don't even know they have. I'm waiting on my MIL to buy a wifi extender so I can set it up in here house instead of having to run wires. There router is in a corner of the basement because it's hooked to the modem that also runs their phones since they have home phone service through their ISP. In order to centrally locate the router, I'd either have to run Cat 6 (what I'd choose if there was no wireless option) or reroute phone and cable lines to accommodate the move. Telling her to just go order a 3-pack of Google wifi access points would solve the problem even better though...Hmmm...

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks

From The Sexy Note 7♡
I'm not so much disappointed in the devices, because so much leaked before that we knew what we were getting.

What disappoints me is they were showing features of Assistant that were already a part of or promised updated to Google Now. I heard NO mention of if/when Assistant might come to existing devices, but I sure hope that the beta of search losing the GN name means they're headed in that direction. If this feature is so big and revolutionary, share it with those of us who're already loyal customers and users, not just a select few that jump on these new devices.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I have some of the same questions Jonny. I read that it will recognize commands from different users, but wonder if it can differentiate the different users Google accounts? I guess I'll find out mid November.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro

From The Sexy Note 7♡
I'm the opposite, other than the name I liked it. Probably will not buy one because of the name, but did like the phone and Assistant features. Since Verizon will carry them I at least want to go look at one.

radon222

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Was there any mention of a new 7" tablet?? Or was it just the Pixel phones and G Home?