Don't forget to make an introduction thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smith 001

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung s7 edge
This forum is not like facebook or a popularity contest. Like sajokaz said, other members will "like" a post if it helped them, offered a solution to a problem, gave good information, or made them laugh. Members get followed usually because others recognize that that member gives a lot of good helpful information or shares many interesting posts.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
You are right,I'll do my best.:)

Smith 001

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung s7 edge
I guess I don't really get the whole "following" concept of following someone on a forum. Not sure what that does? I "Like" or "Agree" with posts that make me laugh, or share good information, help someone with an issue, etc. If we all liked every post that everyone makes, then the likes become kind of pointless. Glad to have you as part of the forum; I have only been here a few years myself, not one of the long time members. Keep posting, share good information, share humor, help people that ask questions and before you know it you will have hundreds of "likes". :cool:
I have learn something,I'll share my humor,good information and help others(why the humor placed the first...)I'll keep studying.:)

Androidforuman

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
ZTE Axon
Hello from another newbie. I switched over from Windows mobile to an HTC M8 last year and managed to kill it, so a few days ago I came in to possession of the ZTE Axon. It's a less known phone so feel free to ask me about it. I did lots of research into it, you'll notice I like to stay behind the trend with cheaper, slightly older phones because I break everything and can't have nice things. But a positive result is I'm now proficient at LCD replacement and troubleshooting physical phone damage

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Welcome to DroidForums! Great to have you aboard!

TeamGRYD

Reaction score
Hi! I'm Todd! I have an Android, and it's honestly the only brand I trust. It works for me, and I get the best options with it in many ways.

As for why I like the phone, it help me in my numerous jobs, one of which is a for a game developer named Veewo Games, who actually make Android titles. I'll post about the game in a later topic.

Appreciate you having me here, and I hope to talk with you all soon!

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Hi Todd! Welcome to DroidForums! Please keep in mind that if you want to advertise your games on DF, you must become approved by an administrator first.

SinCity}r¤id

Reaction score
Hello everyone I'm Jeff living in Vegas. I've been pro Android since day one. I'm a pretty mellow dude unless you start telling me about how much cooler your ^#/@$@ IPhone is. My reply is "can I see it for a sec" then tossed it on the freeway. Apple rotten to the core.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

incomeboy

Reaction score
Hello all.

I'm new to the Droid. I am Ankur Aggarwal – Digital Marketer, Tech-lover, Entrepreneur, Traveler, Blogger, Foodie and blah blah blah :D.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Hi sincity{roid & incomeboy! Welcome to DroidForums!

BrianaFreya

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung
My name is Freya.I am new to this forum. Forgive me if I am breaking the rules.

tonyasleep

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
sony Z5 compact
Hi Tony here...got some issues with the new distro of android and I find myself here :(

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Tony, glad you joined. Enjoy.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.