Droid 1 Help please

Scrappy

Reaction score
So I was trying to put on a new Rom today and it wouldnt reboot into recovery mode. So I opened RSDlite and restarted to flash it for sprecovery. After I did this my phone looked like the pic attached. It says for me to connect it to charger and its plugged into my usb. It also has the red LED lit in the corner. It also reboots every few minutes. Any help?

juhde

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Looks like one of two things, either your battery is bad or going bad or, you tried flashing with a low battery.

It's always good practice to flash with a fully charged battery, most people recommend at least 70%, but I find doing it on a full charge helps keep the battery stats in line.

I suggest charging it up from the wall charger for an hour or two, then re flashing a sbf with rsdlite.

You should be good to go from there.

Cheers!

Sent from my Droid

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
What you did was flash the wrong .sbf file to your phone and by now the battery is probably dead. You used the file called SPRecovery_ESE81.sbf, which is ONLY for phones running ESE81 and will bork ANY phone that is running ANY OTHER android version.

You will need to find a way to charge your battery seperate from your phone and then probably flash a full .sbf file to your phone.

I have the latest one in my droid files link in my sig, look for the file named "VZW_A855_FRG83D_QSC6085BP_C_01.43.01P_SW_UPDATE.zip"

Note that it is .zip'd and will need to be extracted, DO NOT THINK YOU CAN APPLY IT LIKE A ROM SINCE IT HAS 'UPDATE' IN THE NAME AND IS A .zip FILE!!

good luck