Droid 2 Global "Battery Low, Cannot Program" Not charging

Spark151

Reaction score
Hi, I am having issues with my droid 2 global, bootloader is stuck at "MEM_MAP blank" which i can fix easilly, but a really irritating issue is happening...

I am stuck at "Battery Low, Cannot Program". Now dont tell me that i need to charge it! ive had it plugged in for hours. usually it takes 1 hour to get 0% to 100% battery. i was inatlling the cyanogen mod and i did exactly what it said, but it said "Pull out the battery and press "X" and power back" or something like that. so i just got mad and left the device alone, then when i turned the device back on, i got "MEM_MAP blank". No problem. but then i noticed it flashing that i needed to charge it,, several hours later of charging. still have low battery, ive tried to boot into recovery, no luck, i have a external dock if that information is useful, i dont need help on the mem map, just this charging issue.

This phone is not activated, i have a iphone 4. I loved this android, and wish to keep it, also as an iphone backup if it breaks

Thanks

You need a charged battery, and there is really no way around it.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using Droid Forums

I bought a new battery, but my wifi has not been connecting to any networks. its not just mine, every network ive tried, no luck, it just disconnects, security or not

It's a rom issue try moving to the previous build or move up. Or a different rom altogether. Developers are geniuses but even they have limitations.

Back