Droid 3 Tips and Tricks

kanundrum

Reaction score
Ill start

Service Menu Still works (Not sure if anyone ever needed to use this anyways)

##PROGRAM

SPC Password: 000000

*Remove Stock Games (NOVA and Lets golf, they take up 250mb+ of Space) unless you want them.

*Extended Battery is worth the money and adds no bulkiness or weight what do ever.

jimikeys

Reaction score

jimikeys

Reaction score

phonixzero

Reaction score
Just realized this, if you do a quick slide up from the bottom of the screen it will being up your 5 home screens to select from(Like sense and the pinch)

TDevilsG

Reaction score
Ill start

##PROGRAM

*Remove Stock Games (NOVA and Lets golf, they take up 250mb+ of Space) unless you want them.

*Extended Battery is worth the money and adds no bulkiness or weight what do ever.

How much did the extended battery cost? Did you get it through Verizon or through ebay (or some other place)?

OP
K

kanundrum

Reaction score
Ill start

##PROGRAM

How much did the extended battery cost? Did you get it through Verizon or through ebay (or some other place)?

I have my discount so it was about $37 bux or so. Straight from Verizon.

TDevilsG

Reaction score
Ill start

##PROGRAM

I have my discount so it was about $37 bux or so. Straight from Verizon.

Thank you for the quick response. did you get it in the store? Any idea how much it retails for? I'll definitely pick one up tomorrow.

OP
K

kanundrum

Reaction score
Got it with my order last friday, I think it retails for like $40 + tax or something.

cloudstrife05

Reaction score
I think its $49 on the website. I got mine for 25% off with my corp discount.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

alext77

Reaction score
My tip is - the standard battery cover will fit with the extended length battery. I don't know if this is "safe", but it does make the phone it's standard slim size with the extended battery. It doesn't bulge or anything.