Droid. 621

droidx9991

Reaction score
Hey I just updated my DX without knowing Wat it does and now you can't root or and so can someone tell me wen there is a root program that works or wen an update comes out
Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

milski65

Reaction score
Hey I just updated my DX without knowing Wat it does and now you can't root or and so can someone tell me wen there is a root program that works or wen an update comes out

This is a way to root it, but you had to do it before taking update. There's an app in the market called rootkeeper. No one has a way to root the update yet, and more importantly there is no way to sbf. So for the moment you are stuck where you are.

OP
D

droidx9991

Reaction score
Yeah I know I had it rooted but didn't hear of rootkeeper so I lost it when I updated does anyone know if someone is working on rooting it

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I would imagine someone is working on it but it is fairly new so we may need to wait a bit for them to figure it out.

tecn0bot

Reaction score
there is a way around this i have had to do it spent 3 days wokring on it and now my phone is back to functional again using the new ics

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+

tecn0bot

Reaction score
i have done this successfully and yes it does work was a pain in da butt but i got it and have romed my phone several times now to see which roms work and which roms dont i did post on here somewhere what you have to do and what files are needed if any questions yell to me

PS3Gamer

Reaction score
Still no easier root privilege method? Ugh...