Droid Bionic Softbricked. HELP

Reaction score
Tried to install an ICS rom and now my phone won't boot past the motorola logo. I can't seem to find a working link to oneclickrestore or the right file to restore using RSD. Please help!

What were you on when you started? Rooted or not?

U need the fxz to fastboot back and i would post a link if i could but it's on my laptop and its not with me

Have you tried booting into recovery and wiping cache? Then reboot system.

I'm with eye, a cache wipe might very well fix it. If it were me I'd wipe cache and fdr and then try to boot it. Once I got it up I'd probably format internal storage too, give that ics a clean environment for a couple of boots and then let playstore restore my apps and then I would restore data from rom toolbox

If I can remember how I fixed mine I will tell you. I flashed the 1% battery Mod and then I flashed another battery Mod file and it was not compatible with the previous mod. I think I downloaded the house of bionic 905 fxz with no data loss. But I couldn't get it to work so I had to rsd the 905 update to the sd card. Then I installed the update with rsd. I lost everything on my phone but at least I got it up and running again. After I got 905 running again I then flashed 232 again. Been working ever since.

segordon said:
If I can remember how I fixed mine I will tell you. I flashed the 1% battery Mod and then I flashed another battery Mod file and it was not compatible with the previous mod. I think I downloaded the house of bionic 905 fxz with no data loss. But I couldn't get it to work so I had to rsd the 905 update to the sd card. Then I installed the update with rsd. I lost everything on my phone but at least I got it up and running again. After I got 905 running again I then flashed 232 again. Been working ever since.

Why did you flash 2 battery mods at the same time? How are supposed to be able to evaluate either in that case? It's like installing two antiviruses on a windows box. They ALWAYS conflict and crap up your registry.

altspeed said:
Why did you flash 2 battery mods at the same time? How are supposed to be able to evaluate either in that case? It's like installing two antiviruses on a windows box. They ALWAYS conflict and crap up your registry.

I didn't want to flash two battery mods, I thought I was flashing another set of battery icons. But my dumb fault not paying more attention. It was my mistake and luckily I fixed it.

Tried to install an ICS rom and now my phone won't boot past the motorola logo. I can't seem to find a working link to oneclickrestore or the right file to restore using RSD. Please help!

I think i have the rsd .905 files on my desktop I'll check tomorrow and post them if you haven't fixed it yet.

Sent from my frozenly delicious bionic.

Back