Droid Incredible ROM

Not necessarily. The Nexus One was rooted before it launched.

Nexus One also didn't have Sense UI running on it. The fact you got to Incorporate Sense UI makes it difficult to root without having the source code for the system.

Nexus One also didn't have Sense UI running on it. The fact you got to Incorporate Sense UI makes it difficult to root without having the source code for the system.

I was just pointing out the fact that a phone has been rooted before it's actual launch date.

I was just pointing out the fact that a phone has been rooted before it's actual launch date.

Yeah its been done but might be a little more difficult with the Incredible. I would say give it 2 weeks after the phone is released for Cyanogen to come up with a ROM for it.

Well you all remember how long it took to root the Eris, don't you?

I'm sure it will happen. I'm also sure it won't be with in a week, or a month. Probably 2 OR 3 months.

HTC is good at locking their phones down.

I'm sure it will happen. I'm also sure it won't be with in a week, or a month. Probably 2 OR 3 months.

Here is a Fresh Dump.. Got it Fri..

Hey I dumped the enitre system, build and all..

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
icon_%20banana.gif

Can this be used in some way to make an AVD (android virtual device) emulation I can test applications on?

Overclock to 2ghz anybody? :)

I honestly don't remember where I read it; but it seems that the Snapdragon in the Incredible tops out somewhere in the neighborhood of 1.25GHz. That being the case, I DOUBT it will reach 2GHz.

Here is a Fresh Dump.. Got it Fri..

Hey I dumped the enitre system, build and all..

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
icon_%20banana.gif

Will some of these apps from the dump install on the moto droid?

Jake and I both are getting an incredible, and plan on doing some serious work to them, including, amongst other things, some serious overclocked kernels.

@BoostdScoob - I love you guys, and if you can get even remotely close to the percentage yield the droid ( original ;) ) was able to OC, you should make a lot of people very happy.

Happy Hunting! :)

(BTW - you own a subaru boostdscoob?)

You are gonna have to root it first.

Jake and I both are getting an incredible, and plan on doing some serious work to them, including, amongst other things, some serious overclocked kernels.

SCORE!!!! I just got an Incredible a couple hours ago. I am already bored with stock Sense UI lol. I'm about to go back to my Droid untill someone roots this phone. But I can't wait to see what this phone can really do once it's rooted and overclocked. 2.0GHZ anybody?

Back