Droid Motorola silicone case

droidphone23

Reaction score
Ok, so I broke my D1 case and I really want a silicone case or silicone with a hard outside. So if you have any suggestions I'm all ears. And I know stores don't have those cases anymore because its oldest 1 but if there are any stores near Birmingham or something like that then that would be great, Thanks!!!

RemyL75

Reaction score
Your best bet will be ebay, as kgrice said, or Amazon. A second, although more of a longshot, option would be to check your local mall for cell phone stands. They usually have the hard cases that you are looking for and sometimes they carry them for older phones.

OP
droidphone23

droidphone23

Reaction score
Your best bet will be ebay, as kgrice said, or Amazon. A second, although more of a longshot, option would be to check your local mall for cell phone stands. They usually have the hard cases that you are looking for and sometimes they carry them for older phones.

did you try ebay? they have those kind of cases usually.

ya I didn't think about the mall idea and ebay would probably be good, one time I bought a case off the internet and it looked better on the computer than it did in real life so I kinda wanna make sure I get a good deal. And thx for your suggestions!!! :D

nbbforrest

Reaction score
silicone case

I had the body glove hard rubber case for dx2 and did not like it because of the bulk. Then saw a review on the Seidio Active x rubber case. It is the best case you can get. It feels rubbery and could be silicone. I like it beca use i ave big fingers and it has some grooves for grip. But imo you can not go wrong. Shop around for best price. I got it from amazon with two screen protectors for 32.00. You may find it cheaper. Try it and I think you will like it.

seidio active x case for droid x2