Droid Turbo Screenshots!

Ok, so here is my home screen. I have 9 screens total. I guess that
might put a small dent in my battery life. :-D

I have the wall paper set to move in the opposite direction while scrolling.
And the apps and pics on my walls are in "throw" mode. My app tray is in
"revolving door" mode.

Using Nova launcher

Screenshot_2015-04-26-08-33-46_zps1m59lnao.png

Thought I'd take a screen shot to show off my epic battery life...

Dropbox - Screenshot 2015-05-02-23-36-53.png

I put in the charger at 2%, so this is pretty much what I got out of a full charge. For me, this is amazing. Also it's only been charging for like 15 minutes on a normal charger and it's already at 26%!

Edit: Sorry, not sure how to show the image on here!

here you go..
8a168ff4384bed900f8b2c4547a614e8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Since I posted the shot, let me ask real quick...what exactly is the "Screen On: Max" time refer to? I assume it means it'll go about 3 hours with nonstop use, and 4 hours with my average use. Is that correct? Kind of the same thing with the "14h 3min Active" line. If I get 32 hours out of a charge, and 4 hours screen time, where does 14h factor in?

Since I posted the shot, let me ask real quick...what exactly is the "Screen On: Max" time refer to? I assume it means it'll go about 3 hours with nonstop use, and 4 hours with my average use. Is that correct? Kind of the same thing with the "14h 3min Active" line. If I get 32 hours out of a charge, and 4 hours screen time, where does 14h factor in?
I'm just curious as to what the 131% refers to. Man! That's some battery!

I'm just curious as to what the 131% refers to. Man! That's some battery!

I know, I was surprised too! It's set to reset after a full charge and not just when I plug it in, but I swear I didn't plug it in once while it was draining. Unplugged it the morning before, meant to plug it in that night but forgot, didn't have time the next morning, and that's where it was shortly before I went to bed the following night. My only guess is it has something to do with so much downtime.

Can't say I'm complaining though!

Last edited:
Current main home screen. I used IFTT and ran 'Switch my wallpaper to NASA's photo of the day'. Uninstalled because location triggers suck and have had this wallpaper since.
Using Nova. Swipe to hide notification tray and double tap to hide bottom tray.

uploadfromtaptalk1440363418947.png

Tap'n Turbo

2ef29937925efd92b9cf13876156767d.jpg

I stay stock..just swap wallpapers...

Aren't you the king of customization! Bwahahaha!
Yeah..I spend my time customizing other things..LOL..

Reactions: cr6
Back