Droid X restarting itself when I connect to computer?

I uninstalled AWD and overclocked it back to 1.1Ghz with Launcher Pro(Purchased it) and no restarts so far.

Only thing that sucks is that while LP seems a tad faster and more stable, AWD looked nicer and had a lot of cool features that LP does not.

I uninstalled AWD and overclocked it back to 1.1Ghz with Launcher Pro(Purchased it) and no restarts so far.

Only thing that sucks is that while LP seems a tad faster and more stable, AWD looked nicer and had a lot of cool features that LP does not.

LP+ is a lot more customizable than any other launcher.

LP+ is a lot more customizable than any other launcher.

ADW seems to have more full skins and themes, more icon packs, can use gestures and things, etc...

ADW works good for me. I can turn my bounce and screen speed all the way down. Which actually makes it faster. LP has one setting for it, but doesn't do the same thing.

I like LP's scrolling dock, dock options and widgets. It has some cool features.

//Tap'd on CM8's DX w/DF app\\

don't think it's ADW, a girl I know is having her X random reboots without ADW on it. Her random reboots happen more than mine do and I have ADW.

Hi y'all. *wave*

The last couple of days my phone has started spontaneously rebooting. Droid X. Not rooted.

I really hate to do a factory reset. But it's starting to sound like that's the only solution?

Take this FWIW.

It had seemed to me that the rebooting started during a time when I was doing a lot of chatting.

So I uninstalled eBuddy. The phone did another self-reboot shortly thereafter.

But in the 24 hours since then *fingers crossed* no reboots despite a lot of chatting using Google Talk.

i get alot of reboots using every operating system(that i use)
just to test i used my windows 7 machine, my mac running in vmware, and my windows vista and xp machines i run in vmware
it doesnt happen often but it does happen

Back