Droid X Verzion to Metro PCS

FrankDX

Reaction score
hi im new but i want to learn i dont have that much money so i cant pay some one to do it so if any body can help THANKS..

so i have metro pcs and im trying to flash my droid x to metro from verizon if any body can help me or point the way. it well be very much help

Gehlersjr

Reaction score
If you have questions regarding this I can answer them I work for a retailer here in st pete florida and that's our main business you can flash it to metro but it only will run at 1x still it works good, you must flash and provision using the stock rom then you can flash other roms, a of right now only up to 2.2.1 will work as gingerbread does not support I.p. Tables but I am working on a custom version that does so it wil work in metro

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

krkoenig

Reaction score
Do you know if a solution for no data on metro after upgrading to Gingerbread has been found?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Do you know if a solution for no data on metro after upgrading to Gingerbread has been found?

I know that many people ask and I don't believe it can.

That's the problem with Metro and Cricket. You can't update. There's a reason it's cheap.

Gehlersjr

Reaction score

I know that many people ask and I don't believe it can.

That's the problem with Metro and Cricket. You can't update. There's a reason it's cheap.

Actually data is very possible on gingerbread, I am writing this right now on my droid x on metro pcs, it ha to be flashed to metro pcs while on froyo then once you flash 2.3.3 you have to enter the nvitems again via cdma workshop. But after I reprovisioned I have full function over metro's network