Droid X/X2 Essentials Pack - $19.97 Launch Week Special - Free 2-day Shipping

I tried every way I could think of. logged in and logged out.
Always comes up $49

crap... well, $50 is still a heck of a deal for all that... :blink:

unless they shut it down, it's a "launch week" special, so it shouldn't be done... though word spread pretty quick about this deal

did you make sure you were signed out of your account?

Yea i wasn't logged in to my account, i wonder if they shut down the deal early...

Yup its over wit I should have ordered yesterday ugh...

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

This is one of the few deals I jumped on almost without thinking...lol Very grateful for the posters who posted it, I woulda never known...

I've got to wonder if someone at verizon made a mistake with the 19.97 price . At the stores they charge 99.00 for the same package and now with it at 49.00? I sure am glad I jumped on that price when I saw it !

I've got to wonder if someone at verizon made a mistake with the 19.97 price . At the stores they charge 99.00 for the same package and now with it at 49.00? I sure am glad I jumped on that price when I saw it !

Either way their loss our GINORMOUS gain!

I bought my x2 yesterday at the local verizonwireless store. I gave 79.00 for the essentials pack. I just ordered two online at $49.99. Not a bad deal at all. Now I will have a docking station in my shop, on my night stand and one at the office. Won't have to drag the car mount between vehicles either.

I bought my x2 yesterday at the local verizonwireless store. I gave 79.00 for the essentials pack. I just ordered two online at $49.99. Not a bad deal at all. Now I will have a docking station in my shop, on my night stand and one at the office. Won't have to drag the car mount between vehicles either.

Ahh , I don't know what to say to that, except that you must really like your phone . Did you get some cloth diapers to clean it with too?

Fed Ex never picked up the package?

Has anyone actually gotten this bundle ? I got an email with a tracking number, but when I check the tracking on Fed Ex and it says expected ship date was 5/24 (two days ago) but Fed Ex says for some reason they never actually picked up the package.

maybe the $19 really was too good to be true ;)

Has anyone actually gotten this bundle ? I got an email with a tracking number, but when I check the tracking on Fed Ex and it says expected ship date was 5/24 (two days ago) but Fed Ex says for some reason they never actually picked up the package.

maybe the $19 really was too good to be true ;)

Mine is said to be at my doorstep by tomorrow @ 7PM.

ok, cool. must just be a screwup on mine. VZW put in a ticket to trace it.

Got both of mine 2days ago totally worth it

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Back