Droid!

dAF0oL

Reaction score
okay. so my mom has the incredible, but its up for renewal in late august. but she and my dad seemed to be deeply annoyed by this (i find it hilarious).

one night, my mom set her phone down, plugged it in, decided to sleep. a few seconds later, it shouts "DROID" and this goes on every few minutes, for the whole night. both my mom and my dad were sleep deprived from it. LOL its really funny how my dad explained it. but like, its been doing that pretty often now. shouting "DROID" randomly throughout the day. is it just because its old? my mom barely uses it. plays a little sudoku, reads email, occasional texts and calls.

im only posted because the constant shout of "DROID" is annoying me right now D:

the screen is having issues too. she has a speck case, so dropping isnt an issue.

i know the incredible is so out dated, but are these problems due to age? and has anyone else experienced this?

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Go to your email settings, select notifications, change it from DROID or disable the sound. Not sure if this was default on regular email but I think it's Gmail.