[ROM] Droid4HD For JB

dail

Reaction score
Re: Droid4HD

Motorola Services (*wakelock*) is using an incredibly high amount of my battery and draining it very quickly. I try to kill it, but it is constantly running and restarts upon killing the service almost immediately. Any advice on how to get rid of this service?

Not that this was responded to, but all is well now. Somehow it corrected itself.

Thanks for all of your hard work! The quality of this ROM reminds me of bugless beast from the OG Droid days.

OP
myfishbear

myfishbear

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Not that this was responded to, but all is well now. Somehow it corrected itself.

Thanks for all of your hard work! The quality of this ROM reminds me of bugless beast from the OG Droid days.
sry been a bit busy prepping for the storm coming plus had to go to some personal stuff and fixing bugs lol... android makes support files and data for everything on the phone and eats up the battery for a while but after its done making these files it calms down and acts normal... its like indexing on a windows computer. bty i just made a couple revisions to both the hd roms doing minor bug fixes, updated the vendor folder and media folder so that all the sounds are proper and mc3 works correctly.... i loved bb back in the day its cuz he actually tested his own roms... like me lol.

Last edited:

MrNissan

Reaction score
hard enough. got to decompile the app and add a bunch of code then recompile it... plus make usr changes. if you want it contribute do it lol.
lol. thats what i thought it would be...too much work and way beyond the scope of what I can do right now. Thanks for all the ROMS and all the work youve done. I wasnt being negative about them in any way. I use rom toolbox pro widget which is great and was just curious on the subject of the power menu. I did not intend for all the tension that arose. my bad.

OP
myfishbear

myfishbear

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
lol. thats what i thought it would be...too much work and way beyond the scope of what I can do right now. Thanks for all the ROMS and all the work youve done. I wasnt being negative about them in any way. I use rom toolbox pro widget which is great and was just curious on the subject of the power menu. I did not intend for all the tension that arose. my bad.
i dont blame you for anything :) you asked a real question. I just been busy as hell studding for a registry test for work. plus java is being temperamental on my pc so i think i have to reinstall win7 (i manually reinstalled it , it worked for a week and stopped again) so it keeps me from using apktool to compile/decompile unless i move it to my laptop which is junky in comparison to my desktop 1.8 ghz vs 4 ghz lol.

Last edited:

huatz84

Reaction score
I like your works,myfishbear.. Please don't drop this ROM. This ROM is almost perfect. No bugs found and everything runs smoothly. Btw,thanks for telling the reboot combination buttons. I never realized it before.

OP
myfishbear

myfishbear

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
no i wasn't dropping the rom lol it was the convo i was dropping cuz it was negative, i don't like being insulted just like anyone else in the world. i wouldn't punish the whole community for one persons remarks. its the internet, i trash talk on xbox live and steam so i can take it. not everyone can make something but everyone is a critic lol.

Last edited:

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
no i wasn't dropping the rom lol it was the convo i was dropping cuz it was negative, i don't like being insulted just like anyone else in the world. i wouldnt punish the whole community for one persons remarks.

Ok let's shake hands and be friends/team mates ... :) Competition is a good thing, if done respectively..