davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
i find it funny as hell when i get boot loops cuz i dont follow my own install instructions....GO TEAM!

nikesfr

Reaction score
Pm me I'll tell ya how to fix it ... first off loose the v6 script :rolleyes:

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Hey, i found the bug with my bootloop install, it's my safestrap apk, it's the 1.08f tweaked, i change with the safestrap.apk 1.08 and all is ok with eclipse 2.2.2 at 1.1ghz.
I just edit build.prop line:
ro.mot.phonemode.vzwglobalphone=0 (instead of 1)
for a good gsm bar signal.
Install the ics batt mod
The rom is ultra fast and smooth, all function are good (godness) for me...almost as cm7 (androwiz3) ;-)
Thanks a lot of beaucoup

ssj11mav

Reaction score
So i went to 1.1 a couple days ago. And trust me, when I'm doing anything non-network related my phone is friggin fast. But i'm still having issues.

I'm actually losing signal completely. I dont go anywhere new, and my friend has a Droid 3 w/ SD 4.6. there are times where I either have super signal or no signal at all. My house especially.. IN FACT as I'm typing this the signal bar just went completely disabled for about 5 seconds. (I'm in a car on the road too!)

I dont know whats going on davros... But when i think about it, when I'm on unsafe on stock .906 rooted i get none of these problems... and it turns out when I'm on any other rom it does sort of the same things

I have a question for everyone. What is your firmware and what version of safestrap are you using? I think 1.08f safestrap is the root of most of my problems.

Edit: Oh

Last edited:

ssj11mav

Reaction score
davros said:
.906 rooted with 108f

Do me a favor. Can you download "Go Power Master" from the play store and tell me how fast it downloads? I just want a comparison. :p

OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
3g Im guessing

Less then 30 seconds installed

Last edited:

ssj11mav

Reaction score
davros said:
3g Im guessing

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2[/QUOTE

Just to give a good comparison of whats actually going on.

Say I download "instagram". Its 10 mb. Now, i have full bars as being reported by the phone.

As the app downloads, it starts off that 3G speeds... but then it starts throttling down... like all the way to 20kb a second. This helping at all? XD

Just a quick question, what exactly is download crutch?

OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
It allows you to download file types not recognized by the phone.

dbones

Reaction score
cobravnm13 said:
There is a download link for stock Gtalk in that post.

Sent from my 3rd reincarnation of the ever-so-lovable Droid

Ok got it. You can't see it with the Droid forums app. Had to view it through browser.

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
So i went to 1.1 a couple days ago. And trust me, when I'm doing anything non-network related my phone is friggin fast. But i'm still having issues.

I'm actually losing signal completely. I dont go anywhere new, and my friend has a Droid 3 w/ SD 4.6. there are times where I either have super signal or no signal at all. My house especially.. IN FACT as I'm typing this the signal bar just went completely disabled for about 5 seconds. (I'm in a car on the road too!)

I dont know whats going on davros... But when i think about it, when I'm on unsafe on stock .906 rooted i get none of these problems... and it turns out when I'm on any other rom it does sort of the same things

I have a question for everyone. What is your firmware and what version of safestrap are you using? I think 1.08f safestrap is the root of most of my problems.

Edit: Oh

.890 with 1.08

Sent using the second edition on the third iteration.

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Ok got it. You can't see it with the Droid forums app. Had to view it through browser.

Ah. Yeah, I'm using tapatalk. Sorry bout that.

Sent from my 3rd reincarnation of the ever-so-lovable Droid