[ROM] Eclipse ICS for droid 4

WickedWayz

Reaction score
Congratulations on become official developer and having stable rom now dancedroid. Any future plans on this rom or gonna leave it alone for awhile?

OP
myfishbear

myfishbear

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Congratulations on become official developer and having stable rom now dancedroid. Any future plans on this rom or gonna leave it alone for awhile?
well ill always do bugfixes and if anything cool comes out ill add it... if i had a 2nd android id do more but untill then ill just polish this one up more and more... if anyone is willing to donate a 4g android which works on vzw id greatly appricate it.

yankaiyu

Reaction score
Just installed the 1100 ulv patch. For such underclock patch do I need to install the speedscriptv3? And if I wanna install other clock patches how should I uninstall the previous one first?

OP
myfishbear

myfishbear

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Just installed the 1100 ulv patch. For such underclock patch do I need to install the speedscriptv3? And if I wanna install other clock patches how should I uninstall the previous one first?
speed script is memory management and more... its good... when you install any oc patch it automatically uninstalls the old scripts in your etc/intd folder including speedscript... so after you apply a oc reinstall speedscript.
i personally use the 1320lv its faster than stock yet uses less power...
remember to set the phone to hotplugx or hotplug with setcpu cuz interactive sucks

Last edited:

Meptrep

Reaction score
The camera crashes for me when I try using panorama mode, anyway to fix this?

Gumdrop

Reaction score
Has the ICS camera been fixed so that you can choose 8MP image quality? Or is it still widescreen (5MP) as the highest quality?

4low4fun

Reaction score
Download the camera patch that will install the moto camera which is 8mp capable

kwood129

Reaction score
Or you can get Camera ICS + or JB +. Both work great on this rom