Facebook Blur/Contact issues

Pankrakes

Reaction score
Hey guys,
So far I'm loving this Shift3r base its awesome, and I switch roms almost daily for the fun of it but the only issue I;m having is my contact list. I dont believe its an issue caused by the rom itself I'm just not sure.

Bascially, I have OCD and i want all my contacts linked with their facebooks but for whatever reason it doesnt link everyone. I went through and tried to manually join contacts and merge with their facebook page but not all my facebook contacts even show up. I tried a few things online such as removing the facebook account completely off the phone and deleting the mobile app from my facebook account and it worked at first but today when I woke up, it gave me some error and now all of my contacts were unlinked. No big deal, but when i went to re-join them, the facebook contacts are no longer there, but a few are still linked.

That was a bit long winded and I apologize I'm just confused and I've tried everything. Does anyone have a similar issue, my HTC never had any issues like this and I'm not sure if its the rom or facebook itself.

Please help!

Besides that thankyou I love these roms!

Sadahiro

Reaction score
In my opinion, I think it would be facebook. Don't take my word for it though. Thats just a guess. Ive never really wanted to sync my facebook contacts with my contacts on my phone.

I9zero

Reaction score
Correct me if I am wrong but I think sense pulls the contact info from facebook and saves it locally on your phone and gives you an option to merge them but blur isn't as contact driven for social media. You can merge your contacts manually but I ended up installing the facebook app from market to pull all of my contacts from facebook. It is not the rom its blur and wonderful Motorola ...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

OP
P

Pankrakes

Reaction score
I'm not 100 percent sure. What i found online about it told me to remove the facebook account i put through blur, log onto facebook through my brower and remove the app "droid", log back out and add facebook blur and log in again on the browser. The first time i did that it began pulling contacts right away but now I have everyone basically synced to the contacts, but not everyones picture is filled in even though it shows its linked to their facebook page