Factory Headphones

For myself (who is hard of hearing) they sound just fine and they actually fit my ears about perfect.

I like them. A lot better than I thought for a add on pair of headphones.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

I have the Moto Rockers and the GNex ones are dreadful in comparison.
I think you will want to get replacements if you want good sound.

Do not expect too much out of them. they are just your normal cheap pair of headphones you can get at a target.

I would have to disagree with those who dont like them.

I didnt expect much, from something included with the phone, but I was actually shocked. They are excellent headphones. Sound is very full and I am still not sure how they can get such rich bottom end out of a small headphone speaker.

They are very good headphones for listening to any audio output from your handset.

I have never tried ~$200 headphones, so maybe that is what some of you are comparing to. That is an unfair comparison in my view. These are good headphones, period, and especially when you factor in that they are included with the device. Try them and I think you will be surprised OP.

I would have to disagree with those who dont like them.

I didnt expect much, from something included with the phone, but I was actually shocked. They are excellent headphones. Sound is very full and I am still not sure how they can get such rich bottom end out of a small headphone speaker.

They are very good headphones for listening to any audio output from your handset.

I have never tried ~$200 headphones, so maybe that is what some of you are comparing to. That is an unfair comparison in my view. These are good headphones, period, and especially when you factor in that they are included with the device. Try them and I think you will be surprised OP.

While I fully agree that to OP should try them for themselves...
To be clear, I was comparing them to $30 Moto Rockrs. Moto Rockrs blow them away.

Not bad, better then your average headphones, but far from high end. Overall, I use them everyday at work (keep them in my desk) and I couldn't complain one bit.

They fall out of my ears, I've never understood these type of ear buds, maybe I have weird ears. I use the normal iphone ear buds, they fit perfectly.

got my ear buds fron verizon, they fell on the floor at the store last thursday. Any way i think they sound pretty good. Better i expected after ready some post on here

my ears dont fit them at all lol :frown: but they dont sound bad, they are much better than stock apple headphones but not the best...

Compared to the headphones I received with my OG Droid, they kick ass, lol...

The stock headphones IMO are terrible. I use my Panasonic's and my gnex sounds awesome. But the included phones are junk

Some good info here. I didn't even think muxh about trying the headphones that came with. Usually their very cheap. ... but after reading the comments I will give them a try. Then report back.

Thanks

Rubber Ear-buds are too big for my ear-holes, but smaller ones are easy to find. Just replace the rubber pieces and you're good to go.

Back