Faster Revo

tylerh

Reaction score
ive had the revo since it came out, already had one replacement. i was wondering if there is anything i can do to make it faster...it's rooted but since the recovery img is not working..i can't overclock or anything. i erased all my bloatware. i thought the snapdragon 1ghz processor was supposed to be super fast?

Big Cam

Reaction score
I'm curious, what is slow about it? Mine is stock and it has never lagged for me, everything is always smooth.

Milton515

Reaction score
How did u root your Revolution?

Sent from my VS910 4G using DroidForums

QbFree98

Reaction score
Mine is stock and after the v6 update...my keyboard lags behind. It also does some funky stuff when I go from horizontal to vertical view. Oh...then there's the black screen that takes hold for a few seconds when leaving my phone app to return home. Didn't have these issues before hand. Nice phone but these bugs are starting to annoy me. Might go back to a Motorola phone.

Milton515

Reaction score
Mine is stock and after the v6 update...my keyboard lags behind. It also does some funky stuff when I go from horizontal to vertical view. Oh...then there's the black screen that takes hold for a few seconds when leaving my phone app to return home. Didn't have these issues before hand. Nice phone but these bugs are starting to annoy me. Might go back to a Motorola phone.

I have the same problem and when I went to the Verizon store to get it fixed the associate told me to download a task manager from the market and if the problem continued to do a factory reset... Well after I did that my phone didn't recognize my sim card and I spent 30 minutes on the phone with tech support and finally got it fixed... I'm thinking about taking it back and holding off until the Droid Bionic releases on Sept. 8th

QbFree98

Reaction score
Do it before your 14 day grace period is over!!!! Next time I buy a phone, I may go the best buy route for the 30 day option as opposed to the 14 day return with Verizon. I thought LG would have a little better quality than this.

Milton515

Reaction score
I am goin to try and do it today.... I guess I'm just goin to get the TB until the Droid Bionic releases.... Im with you about goin to Best Buy too

Wayneb02

Reaction score
Im a little late, but better late than never.

My phone was being laggy too so I went to the display setting and changed the setting from show all animations to show some animations and this seems to have helped A LOT. My phone isn't lagging at all now

spc_hicks09

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.teamoctos.com
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S3
Twitter
spc_hicks09
No lag here at all. Would rather have this Revo than a locked down Bionic anyway. I'm rooted and running the "Home-Less" ROM from XDA. TheCubed is making progress on porting over CM7 but it's still going to be a while. I'm loving this phone more and more everyday.

crome1115

Reaction score
can anyone tell me how to bypass the activaton screen?? i just took the revo off my wife's line and putting it on mine but until i can get a sim card i cant use it save for wifi but i need to get past the activation screen..anyone please help with this? thanks..