Flash Player 10.1 Download for Droid

Flash Download Works Smoothly.

I opened bluetooth file transfer and moved the downloaded file from my computer to the phone. I received a message asking me if I wanted to install the application. I installed it and watched a video from the NY Times. It took a while to load the video, but then it played just fine.dancedroid

Downloaded, opened with astro and hit the upgrade button. This version is faster than the beta version, no lag so far.
Exactly.

I noticed wifi performance while under 3-4 bars of 3G service.
Much snappier, menus are more fluid, and my phone runs cooler
than before.

Got Froyo on my droid. Went to Hulu's website and said "unfortunately, this video is not available on your platform. We apologize for any inconvenience". How are you guys getting it work?

For those that want hulu-like website, try fancast.com its Xfinity's (Comcast) version of hulu. Just tried it on my droid running froyo and it worked (I tried it over a wifi connection)

The hulu.apk does not work for me as well.

Fancast on the other hand does work, its just really choppy on my phone.

Any thoughts on whether overclocking will help with the choppy problem? I'm on the fence on whether to root so that I can overclock...

For those that want hulu-like website, try fancast.com its Xfinity's (Comcast) version of hulu. Just tried it on my droid running froyo and it worked (I tried it over a wifi connection)

Cool, I will try that.

The Hulu did work, but how my browser closes itself because
Hulu doesn't stream.

When it did work the 1st commercial was blank, but the 30sec timer
would count down. Then the 2nd commercial ran, but choppy.

Then the video ran, but choppy as hell.
In a sense it did work, but pretty crappy.

I did notice after (still) running the Hulu flash plugin
for Live TV it seemed to skip the commercials and went straight
to video for ESPN, and Southpark.

This version is way faster on the falling girl app, the beta 3 was very choppy and slow.

Hulu sent me a message stating that it would not work on my platform. Fancast seemed to work, but the video of Friday Night Lights that I tried to see never finished loading after ten minutes. I finally gave up.

Yeah break it down to me simply, lol. I downloaded the flash, but don't know how to remove ".zip" from astro... I'm such a novice.

Back